29 March, 2021
Orange County Government Public Information Officer
WHAT: Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings will host the county’s briefing about COVID-19 and provide an update to Orange County residents about the vaccine rollout, continued testing and more.
At the conclusion of the briefing, the following Orange County Commissioners will receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Commissioner Mayra Uribe, District 3
- Commissioner Maribel Gomez Cordero, District 4
- Commissioner Emily Bonilla, District 5
WHEN: March 29, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: Orange County Administration Center, 201 S. Rosalind Avenue, Orlando, Commission Chambers – 1st Floor
- Jerry L. Demings, Mayor, Orange County Government
- Buddy Dyer, Mayor, City of Orlando – TENTATIVE
- Raul Pino, Health Officer, Florida Department of Health in Orange County
NOTE: If Dr. Pino is not available there will be a representative from the Florida Department of Health.
Attending and available for questions following the briefing.
- Scott Howat, Chief Communications Officer, Orange County Public Schools
During the question and answer portion of the news conference, reporters who are not present can text questions to Despina McLaughlin, 321-347-0033. (Please include reporter name/affiliation, who the question is for and the exact question).
In alignment with CDC guidelines, we ask that you wear a mask while working in the building. In effort to maintain six feet social distancing, please send only one reporter and photographer. We encourage you to utilize the clean video feed provided to limit people in the room.
Back To Top